Thursday, March 19, 2015

Net And Yahoo


Satire1 secured an exclusive interview with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu just after his landslide election victory.

S1
So, Prime Minister, are you standing by your claim that there will be no Palestinian state on your watch, reversing a reversal on the issue you made in a speech in 2009?

BN
I haven't changed my policy. What has changed is the reality.

S1
Like yesterday you needed the votes of the far right and today you don't?

BN
Precisely. I want a sustainable, peaceful two state solution where all the Palestinians convert to Judaism.

S1
Well, let's hold our breath. Yesterday you posted a video warning that foreign funding was bussing Arab Israeli voters to the polls in droves. Did you forget to post the video warning your fellow countrymen of the billions of dollars from both private and public sources in the United States that was bussing Jewish Israeli voters to the polls?

BN
Yes, in my haste to save the Holy Land I must have forgotten that. 

S1
Who were you afraid the Arab citizens would vote for? United Arab List-Ta'al or Balad?

BN
I was afraid they would vote for Obama.

Don Arrup
Satire1

No comments: