Friday, May 12, 2017

Come Hang With Me

President Trump has been inviting fellow heads of state to hang out at Margo La La Go Go. Even his critics admit they are the best soirees since Hugh Hefner lived in Chicago.

President Duterte of the Philippines picks up the phone

Trump
Hey, President Duterte, this is Big Donald. Congratulations on what a great job you and your people are doing slaughtering the drug gangs. Way to get the job done. You’re welcome. The press over here distorts everything. Killing drug gangsters isn’t murder. It’s extermination. You’re the long over due exterminator. Hey, I know Arnold. If we can talk him into joining you you two could be the Exterminator and the Terminator.  

Si, si. My wife does like that. All my wives like that. I don’t know any wife who wouldn’t. Now I don’t know. With a wooden leg might present a problem. You know who you remind me of? That’s right. How did you know that? I didn’t tweet that and forget? Mayor Rizzo was your model. Yeah, I agree. The Philippines and Philadelphia do have an awful lot in common. 

No, I am not going to bust your balls over naval bases. It’s beach front property. We can’t afford them and the wall. Hey, let me let you in on a secret. When I get the funding- and I will get the funding- no problem- I’m going to hire the Chinese to build it. Yeah, the wall. Have you seen their wall? Even I was impressed. Of course, we want our wall bigger and longer. I mean China might have the Great Wall but America will have the Trump Wall. And that will get Xi Xi out of Africa for a while. The Chinese are everywhere on that continent where there isn’t shooting. 

Thanks, Melania and I would be honored to be your guests- after you finish the drug bug bomb. But for right now I’d like to invite you and your charming wife to Margo La La Go Go for a weekend away from the massacre. Do you play golf?

Don Arrup 
Satire1 

No comments: