Thursday, June 29, 2017

Heart of Queens (or He Said, He Said)

Comey testimony Comey testimony Comey testimony
His Blondness blood orange with rage
Steps on the stage
Reporter pool turbulence
Silence

Big Jowls stares down the crowd
Great suits worn like pajamas
Blinding white shirts
Cotton candy colored tie
Why?

Comey testimony Comey testimony Comey testimony
I didn’t say that
How could I?
I don’t know the man
He lied

FBI is just fib spelled forward
And he’s taller than me
That’s too tall
More famous
Not right

Comey testimony Comey testimony Comey testimony
Don’t leave me alone with him
He’s Bill Cosby
He flies on airplanes
He’ll grab me by my integrity

The former director pleaded
To Crimson Tide AG
Himself trying to resign
And get back his Bama seat

Comey testimony Comey testimony Comey testimony
I’m not the liar
I have memos and friends
To leak for me
Lord let there be tapes

Secretary of Blind Statue
Juggles the scales and lifts the fold
Answers softballs but ducks major league
No privilege needed in amnesia

Comey testimony Comey testimony Comey testimony
Nothing happened
There’s been no betrayal
And that’s why it’s impossible
To cover the trail


 Sessions confessions Sessions confessions Sessions con

Don Arrup
Satire1

No comments: