Friday, July 19, 2019

Airport Motel

(Scene: Low budget late 60's No Tell Motel room. Enter door on left. Bathroom door on right. Ancient TV with rabbit ears faces Queen sized bed with carpet gold blanket, three pillows and an anonymous painting of a sailing ship rocked in an angry sea. Enter Xi Jingping in fisherman's cap, riding britches and gators. He looks about as he creeps in.)

Xi
NP? NP! Damn you, you Capitalist bitch. Where are you?

(House Speaker Nancy Pelosi comes out of bathroom in a red negligee holding a martini.)

NP
Looking for some commerce, Chinaman?

Xi
Where are your wares, woman?

NP (sticking out her chest)
Fire sale on white ass. Get it before more tariffs kick in.

Xi
You have some globals.

NP
And they're warming.

Xi
You're turning my eyes into solar panels.

NP
Keep staring, Ping Ding. We've got the oil but you're got the future.

Xi
My wife thinks I'm fishing in Hong Kong.

NP
My husband thinks I'm running the House.

Xi
What does Donald think?

NP
He never stops talking and tweeting long enough to think.

Xi
He's either too crazy or too crafty to predict.

NP
Let me see if I can get your Yen up. Heard it's been drooping lately.

Xi
If not then just inflate your dollars more. I've got plenty of them.

NP
That ought to puff your pants. Perhaps not as much as squashing protesters.

Xi
My protesters are in Hong Kong and Bum F##k Manchuria while your protesters are in your own caucus.

NP
You've got me there, China Man. Now, Xi, get me here.

Don Arrup
Satire 1

No comments: