Friday, January 24, 2020

2020 Vision


As the Year of the Pig ends all I read about is Donald Trump. 

As the Year of the Rat approaches all I read about are the Democratic presidential candidates.

Am I the only one that gets it?

They’re looking for a rat to beat a pig? 

And which rat will it be?

One of the lady rats? The gay rat? One of the old rats?

Warren ratted on Sanders. Hillary too but she was a Monkey year candidate.

Sanders had his rats rat on Warren.

Meanwhile, the pig is on trial for trying to get the Ukrainian president to rat on Biden.

Have I got this straight? I’m not Chinese and I’m not an astrologer.

The internet tells me rats are the beginning of a whole new twelve animal cycle.

Sounds like an election year in the Divided States of  America.

Happy New Year of the White Rat?

Don Arrup
Satire1





No comments: