Sunday, March 10, 2013

They Stole An Hour Of My Birthday


Hey, Daylight Savings Imbecile, March 10th is my birthday and you've stolen an hour of it. That Fall Back crap you do in November doesn't give me back part of my birthday. It gives some Autumn born idiot a twenty five hour birthday at my expense. 

And it was the best hour of my birthday. Hell, the best hour of my year. Right when my wife wakes me up, gives me my gift and then says Happy Birthday. This year she woke me up, noticed the clock jump and went right to saying Happy Birthday. That was my annual blow job you stole. 

Don't think this is over. It isn't even Spring and you pull this. Okay, so that's one more hour of Spring. I could give a damn. Some birthday boy or girl is getting my birthday hour and I want it back. They don't know it yet but that birthday bunny has a job. A bob job. For my Happy Birthday and a half.

Don Arrup
Satire1 

No comments: