Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cry If You Want To

Lesley Sue Goldstein, the inventor of Bubblegum Lesbianism, died Monday of Lung Cancer in New York City. She was 68 years old. Lesley first became known to the public as the high school junior Lesley Gore who sang "It's My Party and I'll Eat Who I Want To" in 1963 which went to number one on the pop charts.

After the follow up hit "Judy Eat My Pie" she appeared on the 60's hit TV show Batman playing Pussycat, one of Catwoman's sex kittens who seduced Robin hot pants. Her high point was the lesbian/feminist anthem "You Don't Bone Me" which rode the charts at number 2 behind the Beatles "I Want To Hold Your Hand."

She was the secret Queen of North American Lesbians from her coronation in 1982 until her death. Her successor will be determined by bloodbath.

L Sue G
RIP

Don Arrup
Satire1

No comments: