Thursday, September 8, 2016

First Debate

(About mid way through:)

DT
I know you’re a liberated woman-

HC
Do we still use that term? American women liberated ourselves in the early 70’s.

DT
My daughter is going to be President some day.

HC
So is mine.

DT
So you won’t mind if I urinate on you from here.

HC
Excuse me?

DT
For the emails certainly. For Benghazi never.

HC
Are you going to try to urinate on me?

DT
From here. If I can piss that far.

HC
With your small hands?

DT
This is all bladder under my shirt. I’m half German.

HC
What happened to Swedish? Where did your grandparents come from this week?

DT
I’m Swedish through my daughters. The first thing I’m going to do when I get in the White House is legalize blowjobs in the White House.

HC
It is a private residence along with the seat of the executive.

DT
I’m legalizing blowjobs because I’m inviting the leader of every county we have a trade or defense deal with-

HC
If you are referring to treaties that would be over half the countries in the world.

DT
And I will receive them In State, on their knees, making America great again in their mouths.

HC
So this is your dickplomacy?

DT
Merkel will have to do something with her hair.

HC
You want the most powerful politician in Europe to change her hair for one blowjob?

DT
I put on makeup to blow your husband.

HC
What?

DT
Violet Spring eye shadow and candy apple lipstick. I was glad to. He was at the time of fellatio the nation’s president and leader of the free world.

HC
That’s not how I heard it, Lickie Loo.

DT
Merkel needs a new do. 

HC
The combined forces of United States, China and Russia couldn’t get a comb through-

DT
I’m not marching American lives through those follicles-

HC
You’re afraid of women.

DT
I love women.

HC
American dicks are too big- at least since the conclusion of the Second World War. A diet as meat-centric as nomads combined with the grains of an agrarian society. Big, fat, overinflated American phalluses have turned half the world into pussy and the other half into rectum.

DT
What are other countries for? For god’s sake, for mine, why allow other cultures if they don’t serve us? The gas stations around Israel are just that. Nobody told them to stick their religion in our face. They kicked our ass a thousand years ago and now we’re kicking theirs. What’s the problem? 

HC
Well, there are problems and we have to deal with them. You can’t just say anything you want and expect that to fix the world.

DT
Except for popping off a couple of beards with drones and Seals, you and Obama used nothing but words and the whole globe has fallen apart. There isn’t even a Europe anymore. Western Europe is just the waiting room for Third World refuges. Now every poor country thinks they’re Mexico and can just go wherever the beer is colder. 

HC
If you don’t believe in surgical strikes against terror what are you going to do? Carpet bomb the Hajj?

DT
When we have Tomahawk missiles gathering dust in the Arabian Sea?

MODERATOR
We need to take a break for-

HC & DT
Shut the f*#k up!

Don Arrup
Satire1

No comments: