Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thow The Bums Out Vote The Fools In

Turnover time.
Give me a rhyme
I know there ain’t no reason.

Rage yeah.
I’m pissed off too.
If you didn’t make millions in the last three years then you were getting screwed,
I think my dick’s getting smaller.

Recession.
Unemployment doesn’t mean there is less work.
It means less people are doing it and not getting paid more.

Bailout.
Who flooded the boat?
Who’s working the bucket and getting soaked?

Tea Party.
The Founding Fathers never agreed on what the Constitution meant.
Original intent? Of who?
Even today we are not as fractured as they were then.
But yelling’s American.

Reform.
We’re too broke to get into another war.
Two will have to do.
Loan sharks now explain how they’re screwing you.
Banks still gambol with your money.
Wall Street smiles like a skull with a cross bones tie.
So we’ve given the regulators more power to lie.

Don Arrup
Satire1

No comments: