Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Owe Ahh...

After a year of Republican Presidential Candidate Debates the people have spoken. The good people of the State of Iowa do not slip into a booth and secretly vote on their choice. The Caucuses are public and the whole idea is to debate and declare. Satire1 interviewed some of the more interesting participants on their views of the process and the candidates.


Farmer Joe (no relation to Joe the Plumber)

"Jesus Christ died on the cross to cut taxes and protect corn subsides and now this Obama fella is threatening to take religion out of farm policy. I'll vote for any white guy who can lick him."


Babs

"Obama's not even an American. He's from Hawaii. The birth certificate says."


Bud

"The Mormon looks like he spends half his waking day in front of the mirror and the other half in front of the camera. And Gingrich's pants don't fit. I'd vote for Ron Paul but he looks too much like my barber. I'm doing Michelle."


Buddy

"I thought they had beer at this thing."


Bo

"The big cities like New York and Des Moine with their big media think they own the country but today real Americans had a voice. I don't like any of them in either party. They're all politicians. They promise you they'll do everything and then they don't do it and when they do do it its even worse."


Bob

"I fought for this country and freedom and corn and I saw up close the terrorists who were trying to take our corn from us. Somebody has to break the gridlock in Washington or the automatic cuts will kick in and the Pentagon will not have enough funds to protect both our freedoms and our corn."


Bobbie

"Obama is trying to make us all marry gay people and that would be fine with me if everybody looked like Sarah Palin or George Clooney but that ain't the case."


Baby

"I voted for Rick Sanitarium. He has everything I look for in a Republican. He ain't Mitt Romney."


Don Arrup

Satire1


No comments: