Friday, August 1, 2008

Bernanke Gives Good Fed

And Treasury Secretary Paulson who helped give Bear Sterns the golden sack has hopped into bed with the ménage a trois of Bernanke, Fannie and Fred to make for mixed doubles just in time for the U.S. Open legs tourney. Lets still have an economy after Labor Day. If we don’t have any banks left who is going to foreclose on all those criminals who stole the nation’s homes on credit?

Why bother to foreclose? Just send in Blackwater to kill the T note terrorists where they steal my good sleep in beds pillaged in installments. They’re the ones eating food everyday starving half the world to death. Driving cars and heating homes they never should have possessed in the first place.

McCain’s guy was right about us being a nation of whiners. The price of gas skyrockets to almost half what the rest of the world has been paying for years and all I can think about is that guy in China. I used to make four hundred times his salary and now I only make a hundred times what he makes. I’ve lost three quarters of my income standing still. He and these people with homes are impoverishing me. It’s all a conspiracy

Obama said that McCain’s ad said or implied or lied that Obama doesn’t look like the faces on the dollar bills. That’s a compliment. The numbers are pretty but no one loves those mugs. Boycott the banks and you’ll murder them. Credit cards are suicide. I came, I saw, iPod.

Don Arrup
Satire1